“Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.”
― Leonardo da Vinci
No matter how many hundreds of flights I’ve travelled on, the fluffy clouds and the tiny toy towns always seem to mesmerise me! Long haul flights, don’t seem so ‘long’ when I’m day dreaming about what lies beyond….
Here are some of the beautiful moments I have captured while in the air. Please enjoy the (unedited) photography xoxo.
1. Where Day Meets Night
This is probably my favourite captures. The precise point where day and night collide.
2. Lightening Strikes
You see that illuminated cloud? That’s lightening! We were flying just above a thunderstorm in Jamaica.
3. Scary Me
Thought I may as well chip in a photo of me whilst we are at it 🙂
4. Some Cool Planes
Can anyone tell me what this plane is and its purpose?
The beautiful Moroccan landscape.
As we said good bye to the beautiful pink city of Marrakech.
7. Somewhere above the African Sub-Continent
8. Miami Approaching
9. A Different Angle of Miami
10. Mumbai Dharavi
The second largest slum in Asia! Did you know, that in the 18th century, Dharavi was a slum? Now it sits within a prime location in Mumbai.
11. The Mumbai Divide
12. Mumbai Matka Chai
Some lovely Masala ChainsServed in a clay tea cup, as I await my next flight.
13. The Monsoon Clouds engulfing Goa (India)
14. A different and sunnier side to Goa
15. Purple British Countryside
This has got to be another one of my favourite flight photographs. Lavender fields, just outside of Stanstead Airport in London (in June).
16. Sparkling Thames, London
17. British Countryside – Horley
Look at that tiny shadow of my plane 🙂
18. Beautiful Blue Caribbean Seas
19. Let’s have a look at Jamaica once again
20. And since we are flying above the Caribbean, here is Cuba
21. Cuba once again, with it’s beautiful spirally landscape